Paging Systems keep customers informed, staff aware and operations running smoothly.
Pagers keep your staff where they need to be, tending to your customers, as well as ensuring your duty of care for your employees.
Restaurants | Hotels | Hospitals | Retail | Industrial uses | Health & Safety | Schools & Universities | Spas & Salons | Crèche's and many more applications.
At your service
Pagers have evolved from being ‘beepers’ to multi-function message machines; a private messaging service to contact staff and for process management. All our paging systems are designed to meet or exceed customer expectations. We take care of everything from design to installation.
Pagers are enormously flexible but a pager is also capable of being adapted to specific customer requirements. Our latest range of GEO pagers were designed specifically for this purpose and with some models it is possible to disable or modify virtually every function.
Paging remains a first choice for fast moving environments like hospitals where it has been trusted for years. Modern paging systems can be customised to meet your precise requirements, becoming an integral part of your communications system.
- Pager Solution Products
- Personal Pagers
- Retail and Hospitality
- On-Site Paging Systems
Please note: The products illustrated below are a small fraction of our full catalogue, selected to demonstrate the wide range of options.
Contact us for a more detailed analysis of your needs.
SCOPE GEO 40A9
Programmable alphanumeric pager
The A9 is the latest version of the best selling GEO40 pager, its familiar no-nonsense exterior hides more than a few secrets. Now with 8 addresses, multiple vibrate patterns, tactile Out of Range and Low Battery alerts, frequency programmable, and with nearly every function selectable using the PC programming interface, the GEO 40A9 is probably the most flexible alphanumeric pager available today.
- 40 character POCSAG alphanumeric pager
- Bright 20 character x 2 line display
- 8 addresses (selectable OFF/TONE/NUMERICAL/ALPHA)
- Frequency programmable (synthesized)
- Lockable alert modes
- Pulsed vibrate modes
- Anti-tamper modes - Almost all functions can be 'locked' or disabled
- Address and frequency hand programmable
- Optional protective rubber boot with lens
SCOPE GEO 85ZAA
Programmable pager with charger/docking station
Scope have taken it’s 84Z pager and super-charged it to new heights of performance! Now featuring a rechargeable AA battery, even louder audible alert and intelligent charger/docking station. Optional charger/nightstand with multiple alert outputs and USB (charger only unit also available).
- 8 addresses (individually selectable Off/ Tone/Numeric/ Alpha)
- OTA (Over-the-Air) Address re-programming
- Address & frequency hand programmable (password protected)
- Out of Range (NO Service) Indicator
- On-screen charge status & diagnostics
- Pillow output / Relay output (N/O, N/C)
- External antenna with gain amplifier
- USB port for programming and data output/call logging
- Auto address inhibit when pager is placed in the docking station
SCOPE GEO 40A9
Low Power Transmitters - Just push the button. New Scope Wave-Track units for low cost flexibility
So simple yet very practical for many applications. Wave-Track is available as either a single button panic transmitter or four button keypad.
They are designed to transmit to all current Scope pagers and receivers making for versatile system design and integration. The Four button Wave-Track is ideal for use in cafe's, small restaurants and inns as a Waiter Call system. Each button directly calling a different waiter. The keypad is membrane with a wipe clean surface which can be written on with marker pen if required to identify the buttons. There are two versions available; one powered by a PP3 battery and the other powered by a plug-top PSU. Both versions are supplied with a clip-in wall mount bracket.
Panic Button - Designed for wall or under-desk mounting, the panic transmitter sends a repeating signal when activated until it is reset with a key. The button flashes periodically to indicate that is in its triggered state. Multiple units can be used on a site, each sending its own unique identifier to the receiving devices, which could be pagers, fixed receivers or a combination of both. Power is provided by an internal PP3 battery.
Data Page Lite
UHF Numeric Desktop Paging System
The unit is equipped with a 2 line backlit display featuring user friendly prompts to guide the operator through the system. All parameters can be programmed and customised using a discreet password entered via the keyboard. DataPage Lite is a numeric paging unit system which can accommodate up to 9999 pager identities without requiring any expansion or modification. Pagers are equipped with at least 4 identities as standard. This allows them to be called individually, in selected groups, or globally at any time.
- Low cost numeric desktop onsite paging console. Ready to use straight out of the box
- Plug & Play User Friendly system with Backlit 2 line LCD screen and fast travel data entry keypad
- Compact and stylish desktop unit, footprint: 198(w) x 188(D) x 43(H)
- Accepts up to 9,999 pagers without expansion
- Ranges of half mile plus are possible with basic antenna shown. This can be extended by using an external aerial