Get peace of mind with our affordable Single and Dual Dashcam System
"Some insurance companies even offer a discount for drivers who consistently use a car camera, which can only be a good thing!" Gould Electronics offer professional installations for commercial and non-commercial vehicles.
Recording every detail
These clever devices record your journey and are unbelievably helpful if you've had a collision, helping to prove your innocence and keep your insurance premiums down.
High resolution video
Both of the BlackView models record audio and fluid videos at 30 frames per second. The front camera unit does all the processing and stores videos in a microSD card.
Simple to use
With the user friendly interface, the BlackVue software allows you to search for recorded data simply by an easy to identify colour coding file system.
- Dashcam Systems
- Single and Dual Dashcam Specifications
- Viewer Application (PC/MAC)
Gould Electronics offer professional installations for commercial and non commercial vehicles.
Our dedicated teams of installation engineers are on call 7 days a week supporting our extensive customer base, you can have confidence that Gould’s are the right supplier and fitter for you.
DR490L-2CH Dual-Channel Dashcams
The BlackVue DR490L-2CH is a compact, high specification dual-camera dashcam with integral 3.5” colour touchscreen and Night Vision capabilities. The DR490L shoots footage at Full HD quality front and rear with a 130 degree viewing angle.
- Front and Rear, Full HD @ 30 Frames Per Second (FPS)
- 2.0 Mega Pixel SONY Starvis CMOS Sensor (Front and Rear)
- Supports Up To 128GB microSD™ Card (16GB supplied as standard)
- 3.5” full colour touchscreen
- 130 Degree Wide Viewing Angle
- Night Vision Mode for increased night-time clarity
- Lane Departure Warnings
- Format-Free Management System for microSD™ cards
- Vehicle Battery Discharge Prevention System
- GPS Speed and Location Recording (optional GPS antenna required)
- 3 Recording Modes (Normal, Event & Parking)
- BlackVue Viewer Application (MAC and Windows)
With the user friendly interface, the BlackVue software allows you to search for recorded data simply by an easy to identify colour coding file system. The software allows you to adjust a variety of settings including speed of playback, digital zoom, and auto lens.